KD7BBC Exam Tools Tutorials and Help
The best way to understand a system is to use it; but, since you have to have some idea of what you’re doing before you try, the next best way is to see how it works.
- See a walk-through for someone applying for their first license
- See a walk-through for someone applying for a license upgrade
- Test Session Start to Finish – General instructions for running a Test Session with Exam Tools, including links to other tutorials as relevant
- Creating a Test Session – the first thing you need to do on exam day
- Authorizing Computers for Applicant Sign-In – Before the sign-in page can be reached
- Submitting applicants online to W5YI – note that you need authorization from W5YI (as well as a username and password) to do this.
- Editing, Printing, and Deleting applicants from the Admin Menu – Also a general overview of the View Applicant Data screen
- Entering Manifest Data